52 Duane Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10007
New York Law Office
The New York law office of O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP, has been aggressively advocating for our clients for more than 100 years. Focusing on personal injury, labor relations and employee benefits law, our firm represents a wide variety of clients, including individuals, labor unions, government entities and private companies. We have a longstanding commitment to the rights of workers and ordinary people, and can help them stand up against powerful interests.
Getting To Our New York Law Office
Located on a street designated Paul O’Dwyer Way in honor of our firm’s founder, our New York law office is near Foley Square and Thomas Paine Park in New York, New York. Our firm represents clients in New York City and the surrounding areas, including Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island and neighboring communities in New Jersey. You can drive to our New York law office using the following directions:
- From the north: From the Henry Hudson Parkway, continue onto New York Route 9A south. Drive for a little more than 4 miles and then turn left onto Canal Street. Just under a mile ahead, turn right onto Lafayette Street. Continue for another half a mile; turn right onto Reade Street and then take the first right onto Elk Street. Our office is on the right.
- From the south: From Interstate 278, merge onto I-478, following signs for the Battery Tunnel and Manhattan. Take the exit that heads toward Trinity Place. Stay to the right to continue toward Trinity Place, and then turn left onto Trinity Place. Continue onto Church Street, drive for approximately half a mile, turn right onto Duane Street and then turn right onto Broadway. Turn left at the second cross street onto Chambers Street. Take the first left onto Elk Street. Our office is on the right.
- From the west: Take I-78, use the Holland Tunnel to enter New York City. Keep left while passing St. John’s Park, and then keep right at the fork and take Exit 4, following signs for Downtown. Turn right onto Varick Street and then make a slight right onto Broadway. Turn left at the third cross street onto Duane Street, turn right onto Broadway and then turn left at the second cross street onto Chambers Street. Take the first left onto Elk Street and our office is on the right.
- From the east: From westbound I-278, take Exit 31 toward Wythe Avenue/Kent Avenue. Merge onto Williamsburg Street. After about a quarter of a mile, turn right onto Flushing Avenue. Continue for about a mile and then turn right onto Navy Street. Take the first left onto Sands Street and cross the Brooklyn Bridge. Once in Manhattan, take the exit for Centre Street/Park Row. Keep left at the fork, following signs for Chambers Street/Centre Street and merge onto Centre Street. Turn left onto Reade Street and then take the first right onto Elk Street. Our office is just ahead on the right.
Our office can be easily reached by public transportation. The subway’s 2 train stops at West Broadway and Chambers Street, from which it is a short walk to our office. The 4 subway train toward Crown Heights and Utica Avenue also stops at Chambers Street and Centre Street, which is a five-minute walk to our office.
To learn more about how we can help you, call us today at 1-212-571-7100
- Foley Square
- African Burial Ground National Monument
- United States Court of International Trade
- New York City Health Department
New York Public Services