Causes of Construction Accidents
- Lack offall protection for workers on elevated structures
- Lack of protection for people on the ground fromfalling objects
- Tripping hazards from construction materials and debris
- Missing guards or protections on power tools
- Unsafe equipment
- Lack of safety precautions when working near power lines
- Lack of protection for workers in trenches
- Unsafe property conditions
Prompt investigation of a construction accident can often uncover violations of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety rules. Proper Stop Work Authority procedures for any contractor is also critical, violations of SWA is very serious. For this reason, it’s important to contact our attorneys as soon as possible so we can collect and preserve evidence of those violations. If your employer or another party was negligent in causing your injury, we can help you recover full compensation for everything you have lost by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
For More Information About The Causes Of Construction Site Accidents
For an in-depth discussion of your rights following a construction site accident, call
212-571-7100 to talk to one of our lawyers. Your consultation is without cost or obligation.