Attorneys For Elevator Accident Injuries In New York City
At O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP, in Manhattan, our attorneys hold property owners, elevator manufacturers and maintenance companies accountable when their negligence causes you a serious injury. We represent people who are injured while riding or working on elevators. Our law firm also represents family members in cases of fatal elevator accidents. We offer a
free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Examples of the types of elevator accident cases we handle include:
- Falls though shafts while working on an elevator
- Injuries caused by sudden stops or drops
- Injuries causes by doors that close on passengers
- Injuries caused by elevator stops that are not level with the floor
Our lawyers will seek the maximum compensation for everything have lost in an elevator accident, including medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and permanent disability. The following are examples of case results:
- $2,000,000 for a carpenter who sustained hip fractures after falling down an elevator shaft.
- $1,200,000 for the family of an undocumented worker who died after falling through an elevator shaft.
Options For On-The-Job Injuries
If you are injured on the job, you are entitled to benefit from New York workers’ compensation, regardless of your nationality or immigration status. However, workers’ compensation does not provide full compensation for everything you have lost. Our lawyers will seek full compensation through the civil justice system.
Contact O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP, In New York City
To discuss you legal options with an experienced personal injury attorney, call
212-571-7100 for a free initial consultation.