free initial consultation to discuss your case.Every year, thousands of New Yorkers suffer serious injuries as a result of unsafe products. The following are examples of the types of product injury cases we handle:
- Prescription drugs that have dangerous side effects
- Defective medical devices such as hip implants
- Defective auto components such as air bags
- Home appliances that catch fire or cause other injuries
- Dangerous power tools
- Unsafe construction equipment and supplies
- Dangerous chemicals
- Defective children’s toys, bedding, swings, car seats and clothing
Manufacturers, distributors and retailers may be held accountable for damages if you are injured as the result of unsafe product design, a manufacturing defect or inadequate warnings. This area of law is known as product liability. It’s important to save the product that caused your injury so our attorneys have it examined by experts.
Our New York City attorneys have recovered
hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. In addition to injured people, we also represent family members of people who are killed by unsafe products.
Call 212-571-7100 To Talk To A Personal Injury Attorney
For an in-depth discussion of your legal options following a product injury, dial
212-571-7100 for a free consultation.