Safety Equipment Failures
If you have been injured due to a lack of proper tools or safety equipment, or the wrong safety equipment being provided, it is important to understand your rights. You have the right to hold negligent parties accountable, and that can come in the form of a personal injury claim to pay for your doctor bills, lost wages and other damages.
In Manhattan and throughout the New York metropolitan area, you can rely on O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP, to look out for your best interests. Our reputation precedes us in this community and the insurance companies know we have won many settlements and verdicts for workers who were injured for example, due to the:
- Failure to provide harnesses or lanyards
- Failure to provide railings or proper planking
- Failure to provide safety platforms for ladders and scaffolding
- Failure to provide safety netting around scaffolds, ladders and elevated platforms
- Provision of defective or inadequately maintained safety equipment
Call 212-571-7100 To Speak To An Attorney
You are not alone. We will fight for you and your family and get you top dollar for your losses, and pain and suffering. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our experienced personal injury lawyers.