- Undocumented Workers
- Struck by Falling Object
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Safety Equipment Accidents
- Machinery Accidents
- Ladder Accidents
- Forklift Accidents
- Falls from Heights
- Demolition and Excavation Accidents
- Dangerous Construction Equipment
- Crane Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Construction Accident (Staten Island)
- Construction Accident (Queens)
- Construction Accident (Brooklyn)
- Construction Accident (Bronx)
Safety Equipment Accidents
Safety Equipment Failures
At O'Dwyer & Berstien, we understand the disastrous impact that defective safety equipment can have. New York workers put their trust in the safety equipment they use, and failure will take them unaware and render them helpless to avoid an accident or serious injury.
Employers, general contractors and other parties in the construction industry are required to make sure that construction sites have proper tools and safety equipment available to workers.If you have been injured due to a lack of proper tools or safety equipment, or the wrong safety equipment being provided, it is important to understand your rights. You have the right to hold negligent parties accountable, and that can come in the form of a personal injury claim to pay for your doctor bills, lost wages and other damages.
In Manhattan and throughout the New York metropolitan area, you can rely on O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP, to look out for your best interests. Our reputation precedes us in this community and the insurance companies know we have won many settlements and verdicts for workers who were injured for example, due to the:
- Failure to provide harnesses or lanyards
- Failure to provide railings or proper planking
- Failure to provide safety platforms for ladders and scaffolding
- Failure to provide safety netting around scaffolds, ladders and elevated platforms
- Provision of defective or inadequately maintained safety equipment
O’Dwyer & Bernstiten Are Here To Fight For You
You are not alone. We will fight for you and your family to gete you the compensation you deserve for any significant losses, medical bills, and pain & suffering. Our experienced personal injury lawyer are here to work with you. Don’t wait, we’re only one phone call away.
If you were injured in an construction accident involving defective safety equipment on the job site, our New York accident lawyers at O'Dwyer & Bernstien can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.