Rights Of Undocumented Laborers In Construction Accidents
free initial consultation to explain your legal options and answer your questions.
You may be entitled to medical and wage replacement benefits from New York workers’ compensation benefits for work-related injury. Depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may have the right to obtain additional compensation through the U.S. civil justice system. Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, including:
- $6,265,000 for the family for an undocumented laborer who died after falling from a scaffold.
- $4,000,000 for an undocumented worker who suffered head injuries and permanent disability after falling from the unguarded edge of a high-rise.
- $2,750,000 for an undocumented worker who suffered head trauma after falling four stories through an unguarded opening on a construction site.
- $2,500,000 for an undocumented plumber’s helper who suffered burns when the pipe broke.
- $1,200,000 for an undocumented worker who was struck by a motor vehicle.
- $980,000 for an undocumented worker who fell from a sidewalk bridge.
- $900,000 for an undocumented laborer who suffered a shoulder fracture and dental injuries when he was struck by a front loader.
A serious injury can affect your ability to work and earn a living. You will need medical care to get better. You will also need financial compensation. Unfortunately, many employers tell their employees they are not eligible for compensation due to their nationality or immigration status. This is not true.
Know Your Rights: Call Now For A Free Consultation
If you have been injured, our lawyers will fight for you and your family. Call 212-571-7100 today to schedule a free and confidential consultation.