At O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP, we know what you have at stake. You should not have to bear the burden of a serious injury alone. Our attorneys will make sure the insurance company responsible for paying for your losses provides you with the full compensation you deserve. We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for injured workers.
The following are examples of the types of construction accident cases we handle:
- Unsafe construction sites: When employers cut corners on job safety, the ones who usually pay the price are workers.
- Scaffold injuries: When scaffolding is improperly erected or lacking safety guards, the result can be tragic.
- Ladder injuries: When working on a ladder, you are always one step away from a serious injury.
- Falls: Falls are one of the most common types of construction accidents. They also tend to cause the most serious injuries.
- Injuries from falling objects: Building materials and other objects falling from elevated work sites become dangerous missiles for those working below.
- Trip-and-fall accidents: Trip-and-falls happen far more frequently than they should due to poorly maintained job sites.
- Equipment injuries: When construction equipment is defective or unreasonably dangerous, it is the worker who suffers the injury.
No matter how you were injured, call 212-571-7100 for a free initial consultation.
We Represent People Just Like You
Our lawyers take the time to get to know the unique challenges our clients are faced with in the aftermath of construction accidents. We have a long history of representing all types of workers in New York City, and we have successfully handled thousands of these claims.
What represents success? We do not consider a case successful unless we are able to obtain maximum compensation for our clients, covering their lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and any future damages related to the injury.
You will not be alone as your case progresses. One of our partners will be in charge throughout your case. We may bring in experts, such as consultants, engineers, economists, illustrators, accident reconstructionists and medical experts, to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
Contact us today for a free consultation. If you cannot come to us, our lawyers will come to you.
Learn more about your legal options after a construction accident: